Vinegar is one powerful cleaning agent, and one that can be sued for almost anything it seems. People ought to use vinegar instead of all those freaky chemical based cleaning solvents.
Here’s a list of the powers of vinegar:
– Clean the microwave by boiling a 50/50 mixture of water and vinegar until it steams up. Wipe clean.
– Add vinegar to a hand-pump compressed-air sprayer to kill weeds and grass growing in crevices in a patio and walkways.
– Make any dried bean dish less gassy or stinky by adding 1/4 cup vinegar to the soaking water.
– Make catsup and other condiments last longer when the bottle is almost empty by adding a little vinegar and shaking.
– Spread a cloth soaked in vinegar over a price tag you want to remove and leave overnight.
– Get rid of fruit flies by setting out a small dish of vinegar—it will attract and drown them.