Feeling lonely and not getting out due to the pandemic? Head over to the virtual virus cafe where you can connect with other nice people on the internet and chat for a little bit. The creator clearly wants people to connect in an impromptu but meaningful way while we are all physically distant from one another. Here’s what the creator says about their creation:
Hey folks! I built Virus Cafe to help you make a friend in 2 minutes! My goal is to help people stuck indoors because of COVID-19 (or police curfews) to make meaningful connections with strangers.
Here’s how it works:
1. You are matched with a random partner for a video chat
2. You’re given a deep question to discuss. You have 2 minutes!
3. The only rule is: no small talk!
Small talk is the worst and I’m on a mission to eradicate it. I’ve expertly crafted over 200 questions designed to stimulate good conversation and skip past the boring introductions.
Here are a few samples:
– When in your life have you been the happiest?
– What would you be willing to die for?
– What is the biggest lie you’ve told without getting caught?
– What is a belief you had as a child that you no longer have?
– What human emotion do you fear the most?
– If a family member murdered someone, would you report them to the police?
– What absolutely excites you right now?
I hope you use Virus Cafe to meet a new friend and make a deep connection today.