This is exactly what you think it is: 50 Green Tips for Earth Day and Beyond
A nice reminder of all the things you can do on a daily basis to make the world a little better.
Some samples from the list:
14. Go to your local library instead of buying new books.
18. If you use plastic grocery bags, recycle them for doggie poop bags or for small trashcan liners.
21. Consider organic cleaning products like vinegar, borax, and baking soda.
33. Limit the length of your showers. Even better, take a “navy shower,” shutting off the water while soaping up and shampooing.
46. Good to the last drop. Switch to fair trade coffee.